This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

The occupation title on my Phoenixville bill is not my current occupation. Is there a way I can correct my occupation title?

Yes. If the information is incorrect on your bill, you may appeal the assessment in writing on or before September 1 for current-year taxes only.

Download the Occupation Appeal Form and mail it on or before September 1 to:
Chester County
PO Box 2748
West Chester, PA 19380-0991

Do not send your bill with your appeal. Do not send your appeal form to Keystone. Only the Chester County Assessment Office is authorized to change or correct your Occupation Title.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.