We are looking for a new Administrative Assistant to support our Business Development team. You will manage the sales database, field calls, organize travel, maintain department calendar, and become the central point of contact for the team. To do this role properly, you should have a strong background and comfort level with computer and online work, solid communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to work independently.
- Manage database entries and queries.
- Organize travel arrangements by booking hotels and car rentals.
- Update calendars to reflect the travel arrangements.
- Prepare necessary collateral for trade shows, conferences, and client presentations.
- Answering client calls to follow through with request resolutions.
- Support the Marketing Manager with similar administrative tasks.
- Pull files and retrieve records, documents, and reports to convert to electronic format.
- Conduct research and utilize data to maintain spreadsheets e documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Utilize various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Collaborate with other departments and administrative assistants.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Proficient experience with a sales database, i.e. Salesforce or CRM
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Clear writing ability; strong grammar.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- The individual must work well independently and also closely interface with staff and teams
- Work weekly onsite.