- Support Keystone’s users in their use of IT processes and applications.
- Support Keystone’s internal applications and users.
- Monitor and respond to helpdesk requests.
- Assist in the implementation and use of new IT infrastructure components to increase user efficiencies.
- Gain knowledge and become overwhelmingly familiar with the structure and operation of Keystone’s infrastructure, specifically as it relates to end users.
- College graduate with technology degree; minimal professional experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Communicate politely and effectively with end users and teammates
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues in users’ systems
- Research and implement resolutions to issues or improvements to systems