- The Support Analyst provides support by researching specific problems using a variety of analytical techniques, gathering data, and using database tools to produce queries and reports.
- Conducts investigation into process enhancements or specific data problem areas and their resolutions.
- Uses database tools to create robust and re-usable reports and data-manipulation queries.
- Conducts reviews and analysis of current business data processes with an eye towards correction and improvement, by using operational metrics and reports, data analysis, or observation and user interviews.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Technology/Mathematics and Business.
- Experience using relational database tools (eg. SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc) and reporting tools (eg. Excel, SSRS, etc).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly with technical and non-technical team members.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to use data to drive decisions.
- Builds positive relationships with the business users and understands their current processes.
- Well organized with strong time-management skills.
- Basic knowledge of desktop applications and databases.