The Business Process Team is responsible for developing and improving business processes by eliminating defects, enhancing quality and introducing process innovation that can impact results, enhance profitability while achieving and maintaining optimal levels of process performance and ensuring business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goal.
Analyze and design business processes in collaboration with various IT and business groups including company stakeholders. Perform concise analysis to reduce complexity, increase process efficiency and effectiveness, and enable speed of operational processes.
The role will require engagement with team members to inspire and empower them to provide input into process change and encourage them to embrace the new process once it is implemented.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support IT and business groups in defining, interpreting, and implementing processes enhancements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop business process requirements.
- Assist in planning and scheduling process improvements and resource allocation.
- Assist in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance, etc.
- Assist with the analysis and preparation of recommendations that will drive greater productivity, reduce waste, or eliminate duplication.
- Work with operational team members to understand processes, root causes and outcomes.
- Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and controls business processes.
- Challenge existing processes and implement changes when needed.
- Develop initiatives and best practices for continuous business process improvements.
- Track and communicate status of business initiative projects to Business Process Manager, management, and internal customers.
- Develop and maintain business process documentations that will be used as reference for preparing test cases, training documents, etc.
Skills and Specifications
- Proven strong communication skills – written, oral, interpersonal.
- Effectively interpreting and understanding client’s requirements.
- Experience developing the voice of the internal customer to accurately relay their expectations.
- Ability to evaluate problems and identify a unique approach to manage the project.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to deal conflicts in a cross functional environment.