Processing Specialist will assist the Current Real Estate team to properly bill, post, and report Current Real Estate tax payments.
- Post payments
- Request basic refunds
- Create daily / monthly reports
- ACH money to the client and send ACH notifications
- Mail receipts and duplicate bills as requested
- Assist with handling Unable To Forward mail
- Memo homeowner accounts as needed
- Basic research
- Assist other teams with various Processing jobs as needed
Education, Experience, and Certifications
- High school graduate or have an equivalency certificate (GED)
- Ability to listen and retain knowledge.
- Ask questions only of Trainer or designated backup Trainer.
- Work in a steady consistent manner while limiting distractions.
- Continue to increase knowledge in all areas to attend to the needs of the department.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Keyboarding experience with speed and accuracy; preferably numeric keys
- Ability to recognize and correct errors and learn from mistakes.
- Experience with computer applications
- Basic MS Office Suite knowledge (Outlook to retrieve emails, Word)
Physical Requirements Necessary to Complete this Job
Candidate must be able to sit for at least 2 hours at a time without getting up.