Project Coordinator will be responsible for the management of multiple concurrent activities, project timelines, support process improvements, collaborate with internal teams including Information Technology, and participate in cross functional meetings.
- Attend and direct calls with clients to address expectations and understand their needs and/or limitations.
- Assist and/or direct daily project huddle meetings.
- Manage project timelines and deadlines to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Completing and maintaining project work breakdown structures
- Assist with sending and following up on all related project tasks.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects or tasks.
- Education: Minimum Associates Degree
- Experience: Minimum 0-2 years of relevant professional experience; MS Office Proficiency
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize work.