Quality Assurance Engineer works as part of a team to ensure the quality of Keystone’s software applications and solutions. This person uses industry standard testing practices to test and deploy software to internal and external customers. The Quality Assurance Engineer works with minimal supervision and is continuously seeking to improve skills by learning independently and from peers.
- Develop and execute test plans working collaboratively with other staff members to ensure software quality.
- Develop and execute automated and manual test cases and test suites with minimal supervision.
- Identify and track software defects.
- Understand and adhere to the testing practices and standards.
- Participate in the research and development of new testing processes and tools.
- Ensure timely completion of testing tasks escalating problems or issues when encountered.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional project team ensuring accurate project plans and status reports.
- Continuously seek to improve technical skills and business knowledge.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience: 2+ years of professional software testing experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expertise with testing web and internal business applications.
- Experience with continuous integration tooling in a MS environment.
- Experience testing relational databases such as MS SQL in a high transaction environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional project teams using agile practices.
- Willingness to learn from mistakes, take feedback from others, and independently develop technical and behavioral skills.
- Collaborative working style that values team success of individual success.