This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

My business facility is located outside of Pennsylvania. I have employees who live in Pennsylvania. Do I withhold their resident earned income tax (EIT)?

Yes. Many employers in states with a reciprocity agreement with Pennsylvania provide this courtesy for their Pennsylvania-resident employees. You may report and file your payroll tax withholding using Keystone’s Business Portal.

Note: PA has reciprocity agreements with six states (Indiana, Maryland, Ohio, New Jersey, Virginia and West Virginia).


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.