If you received a delinquent earned income tax notice but you believe that you do not owe some or all of the unpaid tax because of unapplied tax credits, previously unreported tax withholdings or other extenuating circumstances, you will need to provide supporting documentation to substantiate your claim. You can quickly and easily submit the required documents and make your payment using Keystone’s e-Pay.
To get started:
- Download and complete the delinquent earned income information supplement form
- Access Keystone’s e-Pay
- On the Tax Invoice Number screen, input your invoice number and click Search
- Select the Upload File tab on the right of the screen
- Follow the directions presented on the screen to upload your file(s)
- After you upload documents, please allow time for document processing. You will receive a follow-up determination letter from Keystone.
File upload requirements including file size, file type(s) and maximum file limitations prior to upload are available on the site. Once your file(s) are submitted to Keystone, please allow time for processing. You will receive a determination letter in the mail once your documents are reviewed.
Currently, this service is only available for delinquent earned income tax accounts.