This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

I recently discovered additional taxable income. I already filed my tax return. Do I have to file an amended tax return?

Yes. Any adjustment to a filed tax return must occur on an Amended Return. Amended returns must be filed on paper. Mail the paper return along with supporting documentation (such as a W-2, 1099, Schedule C, etc.).


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.