This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

What documents do I need to show that I was a resident for only part of the year?

You must complete a final return for each Pennsylvania jurisdiction in which you lived. Provide Keystone with a copy of the final return for each jurisdiction, designate your part-year residence status on the local return where indicated and complete the ITR-1 Schedule with your return. If you moved to or from an area, where you are not required to file a final return, provide Keystone with documentation, such as a lease or utility bills, showing the other address and duration of residence.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.