This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

Is there an easy way to keep employee information up to date for payroll withholding?

Yes. Employees should complete and submit to the employer the Pennsylvania Certificate of Residency when they are hired and/or if they move. Many employers require their employees to file an updated Certificate of Residency each January to ensure compliance with local payroll withholding rules.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.