This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

May I file a return for anyone other than my spouse?

Yes. If you are authorized to file a return for your parents or your children you may do so from one e-file account. From the e-file home page, click “file return”. e-file lets you track the status of your returns from the homepage.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.