This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

May I file a return for my spouse on e-file?

Yes. Select either “Married Filing Jointly” or “Married Filing Separately”. “Married, Filing Jointly” is available for spouses who report the same legal residence or same legal residence(s) for the entire tax year.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.