This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

I filed my tax return online but I need to amend my return. May I file an amended return online?

No. If you previously submitted a tax return and now need to adjust any information on that return, you must file an amended tax return. Amended returns must be filed on the paper form. You will need to check the “Amended Return” box on the form. Mail your amended return along with supporting documentation to Keystone Collections Group. Access our mailing addresses. Sign and date the return.

The Tax Officer is prohibited from making changes to your return. You or your tax preparer must complete the form.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.