Keystone offices are closed Monday, May 27 in observance of Memorial Day.

This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

How do I respond to a wage garnishment I received for a former employee that is no longer employed by my company?

If the employee has been terminated or is no longer employed, you must notify Keystone by visiting where you can view, pay, or respond to wage garnishments received for employees. If you are a new user, you can create an account using the information contained on the Wage Attachment Notice that you received for your employee.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.