Keystone offices are closed Monday, May 27 in observance of Memorial Day.

This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

I changed jobs during the year(s) on the earned income tax (EIT) delinquent notice. Is there an easy way to show this?

Yes. Complete and submit the Delinquent Earned Income Information Supplement Form and provide your W2/s for the year(s) on the delinquent notice.

If you need assistance, please contact Keystone Taxpayer Services to ask a question anytime online.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.