This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

I moved and no longer live in this area. Why did I receive a per capita tax bill?

Depending on your move date, you may be required to pay the per capita tax. To determine if you are eligible for a per capita exemption tax, review the exemption information on the back of the bill. If appropriate, you may then submit an exemption request online.

Alternatively, you can mail your exemption request with supporting documentation to:

Per Capita Tax

PO Box 519

Irwin, PA 15642


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.