This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

I received a per capita tax bill, however, the named taxpayer is deceased. How do I remove the taxpayer from the tax rolls?

Submit an online exemption request indicating the descendant information.

Alternatively, you can mail in your exemption request with supporting documentation to:
Per Capita Tax
PO Box 519
Irwin, PA 15642


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.