Keystone offices are closed Monday, May 27 in observance of Memorial Day.

This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

I received an occupation tax bill, but my spouse did not. Do we have to request a bill for my spouse?

Yes. If you, or your spouse are subject to the tax and did not receive a bill, contact Keystone Collections Group immediately. Call Keystone’s Taxpayer Services Department at 1-866-539-1100, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Taxpayers who do not pay the occupation tax bill by the end of the calendar year may be subject to penalty, interest and delinquent collection costs.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.