This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

If I moved during the year, do I have to pay local earned income tax (EIT)?

Yes. You are required to pay local earned income tax on the income earned for the period of time you resided   in the municipality. For example, if you lived and worked in the municipality for only 4 months then you only pay on the income earned during those 4 months. You must complete the final return indicating your status as a part-year resident and complete the ITR-1 schedule. When completing the form, list the number of months you lived in the other municipality(ies) and provide the municipal returns or other documentation substantiating the listed residence(s).


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.