Keystone offices are closed Monday, May 27 in observance of Memorial Day.

This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

If I move during the year, should I file two returns?

Yes. You are required to pay local earned income tax for the period of time you lived in each taxing jurisdiction. To ensure that your taxes are paid to the appropriate taxing authorities you should file a tax return for each residence. The easiest and fastest way to file your part-year returns is through Keystone’s e-file, which will automatically calculate the taxes you owe to each jurisdiction administered by Keystone based on the W-2 earnings you input.

Note: tax rates may vary by jurisdiction.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.