This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

I moved during the tax year but did not file a “part-year” return for each address. Do I have to file amended tax returns?

Yes. File an amended return for each address to account for the income earned while living there. Use the worksheet on the reverse of the form to calculate tax due to each jurisdiction. Be sure to include the correct Political Subdivision (PSD) Code for each community in which you lived. You must account for the entire tax year. Base calculations on full months; do not use fractions of a month. Check the “Amended Return” box on each return. If Keystone is the Tax Officer for both jurisdictions, mail both returns in the same envelope. Access our mailing addresses for the information you need.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.