This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

My business received a business privilege/mercantile tax packet. We do not have a business location in the area referenced on the documents. How do I dispute this tax?

A business is only required to file and pay business privilege/mercantile tax if it conducts business activities in the taxing jurisdiction  generating gross receipts.

To dispute this tax, submit a letter on company letterhead stating that your business has no operations or gross receipts for the area referenced in your packet. Mail the letter to Keystone Collections Group, PO Box 489, Irwin, PA 15642.

Alternatively, this information can be reported on the tax documents received and mailed back to Keystone at the return address on the packet.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.