This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

Do I need certain documents to complete my local earned income tax return?

Yes. In most cases, you will need your Form W-2, if you are filing on wage income. If your employer does not withhold, you likely will use the Form 1099 provided by your employer. Other supporting documentation you may need includes: Schedule(s) UE, G-L, C, E, F and/or RK-1.

If you file online, Keystone’s e-file will prompt you to provide certain information from your applicable schedules.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.