This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

What supporting documentation should I include when I file the business privilege and mercantile tax return?

Include a copy of any Federal documentation such as Schedule C (Form 1040), Schedule E (Form 1040) , Form 1120 (S-Corp), Form 1065, or any like form used to file with the IRS. If your business does not have these forms, then provide other documentation used to determine gross receipts (such as your sales spreadsheet).


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.