I work in a reciprocal state (Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia or Indiana). Can I claim a credit for state taxes paid there?

No. PA residents with employer payroll withholding are not subject to state income tax to a reciprocal state. Alternatively, those who report and pay income tax out of state on net profits may be entitled to a credit against local earned income tax.