I work outside of PA and my employer withholds taxes to the state where I work. Can I claim out-of-state credits?

Yes. Keystone’s e-file permits you to file a return online and claim out-of-state tax credits, if available. When providing W-2 detail, e-file asks you if you worked out of state and then for some additional information to determine your eligibility for out-of-state credits.

Refer to your W-2 (showing out-of-state withholding) and PA Schedule G-L filed with your state income tax return; or your W-2 and your out-of-state non-resident tax return.

If you file using a paper return, please refer to the instructions for Line 12.