This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

If the workplace location earned income tax rate (non-resident or commuter tax rate) is higher than my employees’ resident rate, do I report all local earned income tax (EIT) withholding on my W2s?

Yes. Report total resident and non-resident earned income tax payroll withholding in Box 19 of the W2.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.