Tax day is April 18, 2023.
Pennsylvania residents with earned income or net profits must file a local earned income tax return online or by mail by April 18, 2023. Even if you have employer withholding or are not expecting a refund, you must still file a return.
For fast and easy filing, use Keystone’s e-file. It works on all devices, including PCs, smartphones and tablets.
To file online:
- Access e-file
- Provide the required information (e.g., your wages, local tax withholding and where you lived during the year).
- Schedule your payment to arrive on or before the due date
We encourage you to take advantage of the many benefits of online filing, including:
- Real-time calculations, minimizing errors
- Expedited processing, providing faster refunds
- Special handling of events including:
File online with e-file today.