This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

Employer Request for Employee Reimbursement Form

Use this form when your employee did not live or work in an area with an Earned Income Tax rate and taxes were withheld in error. This form should be filled out by an authorized officer of the employer (business). All information on the form must be filled out to request the money be sent to your employee.

Please note, there is a 3-year statute of limitations on requesting this money be sent to your employee. If multiple years, complete one form for each year.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.