Keystone offices are closed Monday, May 27 in observance of Memorial Day.

This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

An employee of our business lives and works in a 0% local earned income tax rate location but we withheld them incorrectly, how do they get their money back?

An authorized individual of your company will need to fill out the Employer Request for Employee Reimbursement form and send the document to Keystone for review. Be sure to fill out the form completely and attach/supply the employee’s W2. If there are multiple tax years, complete a form for each year.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.