This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

I work from home where there is no local earned income tax rate, but my employer still withheld local taxes, can I get the money back?

State and local law and regulation will determine your workplace location for tax withholding purposes. If you are unsure about your proper workplace location, please consult a tax preparer. If your employer withheld you to the wrong location, please direct them to our website to submit the Employer Request for Employee Reimbursement form for each tax year effected.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.