This website no longer supports outdated browsers like Internet Explorer. For the best user experience, please upgrade to a supported browser.

My employer withheld local taxes from my paychecks but I live and work in an area with a 0% tax rate, how do I get my money back?

Your employer will need to fill out and submit to Keystone the Employer Request for Employee Reimbursement form.


This translation is powered by TranslatePress. Anyone relying on information obtained using this translation does so at his or her own risk. Keystone does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information of the translated pages.

Some pages, forms or features found on, and/or may not be translated.

If information on the translated page conflicts with the English version, the terms of the English version will control.